Sunday, January 13, 2013

its been a while..of Holiday system Overload.

Greetings,

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a happy New Years, i think i have it all covered.

I thought i posted this last week but my friend Alex (the kitten in his terrible 2's at 5 months old) wiped it out, i am not sure how but i am redoing it, i also find Alex playing on my computer keyboard at times and fedex trucks showing up with "pet Stuff" i think he is smarter then i know.

Well lets see, starting in November i been having adjustments done to my pain meds on a monthly cycle, first it was "Methadone" but that made me sick and too out of it to know what was going on, starting in December i was changed to Oxycontin CR, with a pusher of percodan, that seems to work pretty good, so we will see if i am kept on that, but so far so good.

The palliative care doctor's are trying to get me to accept and move into the last phase of the cycle, that is "Hospice" care, i am resisting, Hospice care does not involve me moving out of my place, on the contrary they do it mainly in home now, i just do not want to feel dependent on other now when i can do stuff myself, plus i am sure my girl "Sasha" and the new boy "Alex" would beat them up, and then they would bring "Leela" in as the 3rd member of the tag team..oh i feel sorry for them, so i will wait till there is less time.

Time...Time is always fleeting, we grew up knowing there would be an abundance of time, but to have your "time" removed from you due to a guy who was not paying attention is just painful, i know in the last part of my life i grew up, most of you who know me from my High School days and after are surprised i did not kill him, honestly, i am surprised i did not also, so i grew up, late but sorry.

Time...now i was given approx 11% chance of living 2 years (that was 01/07/2011) i did that, i lived so long i am running out of COBRA insurance, i was not eligible for the extension (and by the time i found out i exceeded the time limit) now i run out of insurance on 04/01/2013 (appropriate)  and i am not sure what i am going to do, my pain meds alone cost 1200.00 a month, so i am not sure what will happen.

I have had a couple girlfriends offer to marry me to cover me on their insurance, i will not do that, basically they could become eligible to pay my medical bills, and i will not do that to anyone, i will find a way, if i have to i will knock over a bank and the feds can pay for my last few months, you have to do what you have to do...anyways i am to ugly to become some "jail yard bitch" so i should be safe....i am kidding, i will find a way.

but anyhow, the tumor is now the size of a medium lemon (lemon tree is so pretty..i know...sick bastard i am) i am still eating, it is getting harder and harder but i am still eating.

I have had people ask me if i have found "Jesus" yet (i was nice, more sign of i grown up, well except for this one pushy person but thats a long story) i am trying to decide if i will be cremated or have my body donated to UCI Medical school for their A&P classes (MR chop-chop class)...but i also believe that there is some sort of spirit in life, i am thinking of cremation with my ashes being scattered in the places i liked best...

But that's where i stand, sorry i really thought i got this posted but i must have messed up when Alex "kitten bombed" the keyboard...its the 21st century version of "the dog ate my homework"...lol

later my friends...have a good time...

Cory

No comments: