Wednesday, September 26, 2012

alive still...

Greetings one and all..

I have been neglecting my blog for the last few months, only thing that's been going on is that i been on and off again sick, spent a day in Community Hospital in Long Beach due to excessive vomiting (when it can come through your sinus area any amount is "excessive" in my book, that burns"

i not been posting due to the fact i am not one to post "i feel bad"..."i feel better" repeat..know what i mean?

I was up on Signal Hill the other day and saw the Endeavour go over, tried to get a few shots of it but people kept stepping in the way, i felt it would be bad manners to deck them in the head with my camera and tripod during that event, i did end up with two shots so it was not all that bad.

aside from that i am on new painkillers (methadone) and added bonus of Percodan, i wish i had a system that would make me feel "high" when i take this stuff, but it does not.

well i have two more doctors visits in the next few days and then this round will be over, a nice little chat with Palliative care (yes i am still alive) and then a nice chat with the Oncologist (nope i not died yet).

aside from that i get to have Breakfast in the A.M. with an old co-worker (yeah he is old, he does not read this so i am safe) and then take my truck in for an oil change and maybe? who knows what else.

Speaking of me and my old truck, i  picked up this old explorer on the cheap (2400.00) but a few hundred into it (stereo, seat covers stuff like that) and she is like me, old, beat up, not that much to look at but she damn well runs, i can't complain she is a good old girl.

aside from that i will try and post a little more diligently from now on, but until i take that fateful last swing to Hospice there is not much to say, but i will try and be better at saying nothing (if i could do that i would be in politics)

later one and all.

P.S. and take a minute and wish Ms. Benson a speedy recovery, that's Holly's mom to my friends that can't remember, she took a fall in her studio (she does great stain glass work) and banged up her wrist and her butt, ..take care...

No comments: