Friday, December 2, 2011

Well its the end of the week..and i am still here

I am like Kermit the frog, still croaking (as in talking) and i am still green, but i am here.

spent a couple hours yesterday at UCI doing a CT scan..whit contrast, what fun, i should know the out come of this current scan in the next couple days. This time when they did the scan they did chest and neck, make sure this nasty little bugger did not travel down to my lungs (only about a 45% chance of that) but it is hard for it to travel since my lymph system on my right side was gutted out last year.

I am now in the process of doing SSI paperwork, the good part of that is my LTD company (evil, evil Prudential) has hired a company out to file for me at no charge to me, which is great, means i don't have to make a trip down to the SSDI office and sit there all day, they file all electronically and that way the denial will be 75% faster.

They always deny the first application, not sure why, i think they wait till you die before approving, or figure if you take them to the administrative judge you really do need it then and then they approve your claim, happened to me when i broke my back the first time, and everyone else i know that went through that system.


well i guess i am going to go read a bit, later all

No comments: