Sunday, June 10, 2012

Words from the home front

Well it has now been three weeks since i stopped the tarceva and i can say two things with dead certainty .

1. I feel a ton better, my skin looks better and i have more energy, still a tad weak, but more then i use to have.
2. The cancer is growing at a new fantastic rate, i can see changes in it every time i look, the narcosis area are getting larger and they look like my first date....bad.

well that's the update, i am due in to see the oncologist on the 18th, not sure what i am going to do after that, part of me says i am going to hit the road and become "road kill" get it? other part of me say i want to take a long walk off of a short pier, then repeat as needed until the desired effect is reached.

have a fun day one and all.

No comments: