Monday, May 21, 2012

stumbuling

Well was at UCI today, this is one of the top cancer centers in the united states, so what does that tell me?

Good News and Bad news..

Good News = I do not have to take the Tarceva anymore, my skin can heal, no more rashes and i can go out in the sunlight ...if i want to...but could he have told me that before i updated my script and 125.00 copay..nooo..but what the hell.

Bad News = The cancer has blown past the Tarceva and is growing down my throat, he suspects that it is in my chest (lungs whatever) and possibly in my head, not really worried about the head, no brain, no problems.

Life sucks,

The doctors are going to hold a little get together in the next day or so and see if i have any options left, maybe something..anything..a trial, a change in some med..voodoo dolls, bloody chicken leg..something..that last part sounds like our ritual at ALR when we had a possessed computer.

when i know more, you will know more fellow readers.

but now? i think i will go get a beer and a cigar...what? think it will kill me?

No comments: