Monday, March 26, 2012

Side note Social Security Admin

I received a notice in regards to my Social Security that i was given to help me die in a manner that befits me, abject poverty..but a few weeks after getting the notice of award i received another notice telling me due to payments i am getting from my long term disability payments that they will cut down my monthly payment..ok, no big deal i expected that, but then they said i had to pay them for the over payments before they corrected the error, ok, still no big deal till i saw the amount 4700...that's a big deal, see i had only received from SSA 3617.00 ...so how do i owe them More then they sent me?

so after a little time on hold with the SSA i found out the following, it seems the over payments were collected when they consolidated two other records, well since i have not had any dealing with the SSA since oh 1992 aside from my normal payroll activity (we pay them every paycheck) i do not know what consolidated records they are talking about, the clerk cannot tell me unless i want to file an appeal and then all will be told at the appeal, but they did let slip one important piece of information..

the clerk asked me is any family member had filed for SSA benefits (that i know of) and that's where a overpayment or "wrongful" payment would have come in...lets see, my father died in 1996, mom in 2006, and she would have told me if was doing something with SSA, my brother, not on your life, we have a complete "hands off" relationship, plus SSA does not take that into account (i asked) so who else ? hum..

lets put it this way, i know you read my blog, you know how to get a hold of me, since i get virus generated email from your account i know you still have my email address, if you referenced me in some way to the SSA and did not pay them back you better drop me a line and let me know ASAP ! I have already told them (they asked) i would press charges if needed (seemed a good way of making the statement "i don't know anything about it") so if you or the other one know about this you better start letting me know.

I know you are back in California, i am sorry Florida did not work out for you, but if you know anything about this you should let me know because i am challenging the ruling and will co-operate with the feds as much as i can, they are going to be working an expedited hearing due to my circumstances so in the words of my watch "tic-toc"

well on top of this fine missive i have an appointment with the always sunny oncologist today, so i off

have fun one and all.

No comments: