Monday, March 19, 2012

life is so fun

I have not been to sleep tonight yet, my neck hurts pretty bad, i feel a lump in direct line of where my tumor was last spotted,  makes it sound like a Paris Hilton even from a few years ago.

but its a nice little lump, not a chicken egg smaller then a gold ball, but its young, i am just hoping its a rash swelling and that if i don't rub it it will go down, but as of now its growning.

aside from that i am having fun fighting with the insurance companies and now Social Security, SS has paid me about 3400.00 dollars and just sent me a note saying that they have overpaid me by 4600.00..wait, what? is that this new math they keep telling up about in school?

so i will get to spend most of the first part of this week talking with the SSA and see what the hell went wrong there, they claim they did not take into account that i was getting paid by CAL SDI and my LTD insurance, i find that hard to believe due to the fact they would not approve my SS DB without a copy of the payment sheets from both of those entities.

so in the last few weeks the Long Term Disability company has said they overpaid me (i proved they did not) and now SSA says they have to the tune of 1200.00 more bucks then they have even sent me, i am so waiting for that "no stress" they say i should not be having.

Saw Palliative care on Friday the 16th, my basic "hay, I'm alive interview", next up is the pain doctors on Friday and then the Oncologist on the following Monday, i am thinking i will go see him with a new tattoo maybe, does anyone out there know the Kanjii for "squirrel"?

No comments: