Monday, January 30, 2012

Things change so fast part 2

well on Friday i went and saw the cancer ENT, and it was not really bad, was not really good either, i have new growth of cancer as seen from my mouth, but they cannot tell how extensive it is due to the fact it is "burrowing" in, but when ever there is sign of new tissue growth, it is shortly followed up by the SCC eating it up, kind of like scrubbing bubble gone mad.

i mentioned to the S.O. (Sometimes Other) the other day i am going to hate this, all its going to be is periods of good followed by crisis and finally death, i want to try and rearrange that order but the Doctors don't think that is going to be possible.

I did make the comment of when will know the cancer has gone to deep? when it comes out in a opening in the side of my neck? his reply? "maybe" i think he is joking with me, well at least i hope he is joking with me.

No comments: